Genelia Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Genelia Fans Forum

www.geneliafans.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Genelia's Style!!

Go down 
+8
vikramaniac
jaishankar
suniltrue
tink_1u
GeneliAvinash
sandeep
Balu
Admin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Genelia's Style!! Empty
PostSubject: Genelia's Style!!   Genelia's Style!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 5:47 pm

Who loves Genelias style?? Lols shes 1 of the best actresses who has style.. i luv her clothes he wears! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://geneliafans.forumotion.com
Balu

Balu

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Genelia's Style!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genelia's Style!!   Genelia's Style!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 9:45 am

Admin wrote:
Who loves Genelias style?? Lols shes 1 of the best actresses who has style.. i luv her clothes he wears! Very Happy

Genelia, my princess, a beatiful and charming girl with cute looks and beautiful expressions came from heaven. All the words available in any dictionary are not sufficient to explain her beauty.
Back to top Go down
sandeep

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Genelia's Style!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genelia's Style!!   Genelia's Style!! Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 5:10 am

I love her acting ability and her smile , expressions and her personality in acting
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-04-20

Genelia's Style!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genelia's Style!!   Genelia's Style!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 11:06 am

ya
Back to top Go down
https://geneliafans.forumotion.com
GeneliAvinash

GeneliAvinash

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Genelia's Style!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genelia Style   Genelia's Style!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:33 pm

I love her Style of Acting and Smile cheers Her Eloquent Eyes her Lips I Mad to see her
Back to top Go down
http://www.infoliteUSA.com
tink_1u

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Genelia's Style!! Empty
PostSubject: genelia charming girl   Genelia's Style!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:31 am

i like genelia so much , iam the greatest fan of gene, her smiling is so good there are no words 2 say about her beauty, so iam mad about her..............
Back to top Go down
suniltrue

Registration date : 2007-07-18

Genelia's Style!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genelia's Style!!   Genelia's Style!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 2:23 am

[color=red][b]Genelia is my dream girl i like very much
Back to top Go down
jaishankar

Registration date : 2007-11-09

Genelia's Style!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genelia's Style!!   Genelia's Style!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:49 am

I dont like people associating words like sexy, hot to genelia. She is cute, she is princess, she has come from heaven. She is allover in my house on all the walls, in my computer my mobile, on my byke, everywhere. No words to praise her beauty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vikramaniac

vikramaniac

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Genelia's Style!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genelia's Style!!   Genelia's Style!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:11 am

let me explain her name's meaning...

G-- Gorgeous
E-- Enchanting
N-- Nice
E-- Elegant
L-- Lovely
I-- Ideal
A-- Angelic

its frm my heart...realy mean it....
Back to top Go down
kitts

kitts

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Genelia's Style!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genelia's Style!!   Genelia's Style!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:14 pm

jaishankar wrote:
I dont like people associating words like sexy, hot to genelia. She is cute, she is princess, she has come from heaven. She is allover in my house on all the walls, in my computer my mobile, on my byke, everywhere. No words to praise her beauty Very Happy
I knw..u r the guy from MB. I don't knw why u don't like words like sexy hot. Such things are compliment and not meant to be taken in any other way.
Back to top Go down
rekha

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Genelia's Style!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genelia's Style!!   Genelia's Style!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:17 am

yeaaah...i think genelia is one of those actresses who've gotta an awesum style!!

she simply rockzz!!! Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
saisachin

Registration date : 2008-03-12

Genelia's Style!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genelia's Style!!   Genelia's Style!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:21 am

for many many people she is a beauty and all that.

BUT WHAT GENELIA IS FOR ME I CAN NOT EXPRESS THAT EVEN IN WORDS AND TO THE WORLDS.

PRAISE JESUS OUR SAVIOUR.
Back to top Go down
areebow

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Genelia's Style!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genelia's Style!!   Genelia's Style!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:07 pm

abv all shez mindblowng Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Genelia's Style!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Genelia's Style!!   Genelia's Style!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genelia's Style!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Genelia Fans Forum :: Genelia's FanZone-
Jump to: